Thursday, January 23, 2014
Chef Stephen
Stephen, like most two year olds, loves to pretend to cook. Hence all the near disasters in the kitchen over the last few months. Recently while I was at DI (Deseret Industries) I spotted a play kitchen and it was only $5 so I knew I had to get it for Stephen. I brought it home, cleaned it, and put it in his room in the basement. I put all the play food in it and then brought him into the room. He was so delighted and plays with it every day. I put their little table and chairs in that room too, so he pretends to cook and then he serves dinner to whoever will play with him.
When you turn the oven knobs a little voice speaks and you can set it to English, Japanese, or French. The French is fun. You hear bubbling or frying sounds and then "Voilà!" or "Bon Appétit!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment