The snow hasn't melted (as it usually does, considering previous winters). It's been pretty cold, I suppose. This is my view as I walk out of my front door.
 |
| Facing the Wasatch Front (Eastwards) |
I love living so close to the mountains. It is just a short walk up my street and you're walking on mountain paths (although they aren't pretty like the mountain paths in Cape Town). Sometime later this year we'll move and I know I will miss seeing these prominent mountains as I walk out of the house.
 |
| Taken with my tablet on my walk to church |
Fortunately most days are sunny (albeit freezing!). I don't really like the dreary overcast days. I'm always grateful for the sunshine.
 |
| A little patch of ice outside my house |
Yesterday I noticed that the snow had become ice and that it had formed ice flowers. It was all over. I think that the only reason I really noticed it was that I had seen a post about it on Facebook recently detailing how amazing ice flowers were and then I saw them in my own front yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment