Friday, September 6, 2013

Abigail at 3 weeks

It is amazing how quickly newborns change. Abigail keeps getting more and more beautiful. I will never forget the moment she was first given to me after she was born. I couldn't believe how beautiful she is and I think that each time I look at her.

She is slowly learning that night time is for sleeping, although she tends to go to sleep at 10:30 or 11pm each night. Then occasionally she is up really early (4am), but as the days go by she is getting better at sleeping in between her feeds at night.

She loves her food and wants to eat all the time it seems. Other than that, she is really gassy and it is often a struggle to get her to burp and that leads to a lot of crying (from her, not me!).

She is a good baby though and I'm loving having a little girl. I never imagined how much fun it is to dress baby girls!


No comments: