Luke: Granma is very cute!
Thomas: I yuv Granma!!! (said very emphatically)
Luke: I took my sweater off, mom!
Thomas: I'm not taking mine off. It is nice and nice!
Me: Thomas, don't touch that. It is daddy's.
Thomas: Will he get mad and mad?
Me: Yes.
Thomas: Oooooohhhhhhh!!!
Me: What you want for breakfast?
Thomas: Green eggs and ham!
Luke: This is a picture of the Liver-rights.
Me: What are you talking about?
Luke shows me the picture.
Me: Oh, you mean the Israelites!!! Hahahaha.
Thomas: "A" starts with Alligator.
Me: Is Sue your friend? (Name has been changed)
Luke: Mom, she's a girl! ... Like her mom, who is a girl.
Me: Ok....
Luke: Is your baby in there?
Me: Yes.
Luke: Can I smash her?
Me: Nooooooo...
Luke: Cause she'll break?
Me: Yesssss...
Luke: Can I ride my bicycle in the road?
Me: No, it is dangerous.
Luke: But, daddy does.
Me: Yes, but he is a daddy. When you are a daddy you can too.
Luke: Do I need to get bigger and bigger?
Me: Yes.
Luke: Does my bicycle need to get bigger too?
Luke: Does Jesus have a long beard?
Me: Yes, he has a beard.
Luke: Does Jesus ride a motorbike?
Me: No....
As I was uploading old pictures to Flickr to back them up:
Luke: Oh, that is when you got married?
Me: Yes, when I got married to daddy.
Luke: ... What? You got married to daddy? I don't get it.
Thomas: I am ready for Christmas today!
Luke: Birds have long beaks and long swings.
Me: You mean wings?
Luke: Huh? No, swings!
Luke was punished because he told a little lie and was now crying.
Thomas: Luke needs his daddy!
After telling them the story of Samson,
Thomas: I'm scared of Samson. (I have no idea why he would be because I didn't tell any gorey details. Just kept the story really simple.)
Me: There is no need to be scared of Samson. He isn't anywhere near here.
Luke: Is he further away than the crayons?
Me: Yes.
Luke: Is he further away than the park?
Me: Yes.
Thomas: Mom, I have an idea for you.
Me: What's that?
Thomas: You open up that tab so I can play a game.
Me: Ok.....
Thomas: Mom, there isn't any water in our swimming pool anymore.
Me: I see.
Thomas: It melted.
Luke and Thomas love anything to do with pirates. So, anytime they look up at the mountain and see the "Y" they ask if they can go up there and dig for treasure. ("Y" marking a spot is pretty similar to "X" marking a spot!) It makes me smile every time.
Luke: I don't like spicy food. It makes my tummy sad.
After listening to the baby's heartbeat,
Luke: Thank you, Doctor. Thank you for taking my baby sister out.
Doctor: But I haven't done it yet.
Luke: Oh!?!
Luke: Daddy, I'm three. Are you a hundred?
Rob: No, but mommy is nearly a hundred.
Thomas: I want music on so I can dance. I will be a princess.
Me: You can be a prince. Only girls can be princesses.
Thomas: ... Oh?
Driving past the point of the mountain,
Luke: Where are the parachuters?
Rob: They've gone home to sleep.
Luke: Good night mountain! (Utah accent of mountain where he dropped the T)
Rob: Luke, it is MounTain. Mountain has a T in it.
Thomas: I don't see a T on the mountain!!!!
Thomas: Can I pee outside?
Me: No.
Thomas: But Charlie pees outside....
Thomas: Thank you, Rob.
Rob: It's daddy, not Rob.
Thomas: Oh.....
Rob: It means I'm the boss.
Thomas: WHAT?!?!?! You're not the boss!!
After trying to teach the twins about the Holy Ghost,
Luke: If I listen to the Holy Ghost, I'm going to get some candy!!!!
Luke: Can you take me to the park?
Me: No, but Grandma can this week.
Luke: Can we run to the park.
Me: I doubt it.
Luke: Why? Will she fall down and break?
Luke spots Thomas with a toy he wants.
Luke: Can you share? If you want.... Maybe when you are done, you can share?
As I was about to put Stephen's diaper on after a bath, he began to pee on the floor.
Me: Stephen, don't pee on the floor!!!!
Thomas: Yes, Stephen, don't pee on the floor. Jesus doesn't want you to pee on the ground. Not at all.
Thomas: I want to go outside and say hi to the rain.
Me: It is time for you to take a nap!
Luke: I have to build a boat. God told me to build a boat! (Think Noah and the Ark!)
Luke: One day I'm going to be a daddy because I want a long beard like a giant.
Luke: Daddy, are you going to the temple.
Rob: Yes, I'm going to be baptized.
Luke: By Jesus???
Luke: Jesus likes soda!
Thomas: I'm going to Nivedah.
Me: Who lives in Nivedah?
Thomas: Jonah.
Me: Oh, you mean Nineveh?
Thomas: I'm going to peach the gopsel there.
No comments:
Post a Comment