Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Baby Shower

Kendra (my neighbor, my friend and my Visiting Teacher), Melissa, Des, and Morag (South Africans living here in Provo) organized a babyshower for me. I felt really blessed. Many good friends came and gave me such wonderful gifts. I received clothing for Abigail, blankets, socks, shoes, hair accessories, toiletries, baby books, bibs, diapers, wipes, and so on. So many amazing gifts.

The baby shower started off with some fun games, which were organized by Kendra. In one of the games, she had asked Rob ten questions about my pregnancy and the baby and we had to guess his answers. It was pretty funny. Then I opened all my lovely gifts. My mom had brought gifts from Cicely and Martin, my grandparents, Andrew and Sasha, and my dad. I felt really loved. We then ate some delicious South African treats, such as milk tart, and other treats, such as cheesecake. I am so blessed to have such good friends and family.
My friend Jen and me

No comments: