Sunday, June 30, 2013

Provo Children's Parade

A friend in my neighborhood told me about a parade this last Saturday for children and their parents. Several families I knew would be in it. Since I am very pregnant I decided we wouldn't walk in the parade but watch it as they passed by. (If I walk for a long time I get pretty bad contractions - it is just not worth it to have a premature baby!) Thomas and Luke loved it, especially the giant dog and polar bear. They also enjoyed the marching band. Stephen didn't like the loud noise though. Then, instead of going straight home, I took them a playground in the area where they had a pirate ship to play on and they loved it. It then got too hot (it was over 100 degrees and there was not shade) and so we came home for lunch and popsicles.
Thomas and Luke watching the parade
The dog and bear they liked so much!
Luke and Stephen steering the pirate ship
The pirate ship

No comments: