Saturday, November 10, 2012

First Real Snow of the Season

On Friday it began raining and then snowing. I put the coats on the boys and we went outside. Luke was enthralled  Thomas was not really impressed. We didn't stay out for long.

Luke checking out the snow when it first started
Thomas wasn't too happy about how cold it was
 During the night we had more snow and so on Saturday morning there was about 10 or 12 inches of snow. Rob said he would take the boys sledding so I dressed them up in their snow pants and jackets, gloves and hat and took some photos before they went sledding. Luke was loving it. Thomas kept complaining it was cold.
Thomas: "It's cold!"
View of our street from our house
The twins
Stephen loved it! (He does have a coat but we didn't put it on him because it wasn't cold and he wasn't out for long.)
Thomas (with Luke falling over in the background)
Off to go sledding
I love how the trees look after snow

1 comment:

Abby said...

How fun! I miss how beautiful Utah looks with all the snow.

Also, I love the first picture of Luke - those eyes!!