Saturday, November 10, 2012

Writing

Luke loves to pretend he is writing. He can sit for hours and just create little squiggles that look like little letters. He will then read it to me or point out specific letters (which often look like the real letters). Currently I am trying to teach him how to write the letter "L" correctly. Once he has mastered that, we will move onto "u" so that in the end he will be able to write his name.
A couple days ago the weather was very warm and he sat outside for quite a while writing on a piece of paper I had previously written on. I look forward to him being able to read and write. I think it will open up a whole new world for him.

(Notice with which hand he writes with - just like his mom and his grandfather. On a side note, he also has our hyper-extending knees and eye color.)

No comments: