Friday, February 10, 2012

First movie!

I think going to your first movie is quite an important event in one's life. :) I never imagined that in December we would take the boys to see their first movie. Rob had been saying for a while that he wanted to take the boys to a movie but I kept saying that they were just too young to sit through the entire movie. They wouldn't sit through a whole kid's show at home even - how would they be able to watch a whole movie. Anyway, Rob really wanted to and when the movie Puss in Boots came to the dollar theater here in Provo, he suggested we take the boys. So we went out to lunch first at a Chinese restaurant - the boys love going out to eat - and then we went to see the movie. To my complete surprise they were quiet the entire time. They both fell asleep at one point but then woke up and continued watching the movie. They would comment on things they saw: "Bird!" "Cat!" and so on, while pointing at the screen. So, that was a success and I'm glad about that.
Luke at the Chinese restaurant
Thomas loves eating out!
Luke sat on Rob's lap during the movie
Thomas fixated on the film

No comments: