Friday some amazing people watched the boys so that Rob and I could go camping (with his friend Andy). April, Lyn, and the Rays were wonderful and took care of the boys. We drove out to Stansbury Island (on the two islands in the Great Salt Lake) and camped there overnight. It was FREEZING cold, but it was nice to be outside and in nature. I spent a fair amount of time alone which was much needed because I don't get much time alone. It was great. I took photographs and studied the scriptures. Later I went and sat by the big bonfire Rob and Andy made and we told our most embarrassing experiences and other random stories. We then left first thing in the morning to head back to Provo.
Anyway, I sat on the side of the mountain and watched the sun set and it was beautiful. The sky changed color several times as well as the color of the lake.

1 comment:
sounds like just what a mom of twin boys needs:-)
Post a Comment