We have been using Bumbo chairs for the past nearly 8 months to feed the boys and they have been great! But, now with the boys' increased mobility, it was getting harder because they would climb out of the chairs. But what was more frustrating is that Luke wouldn't let me feed him anymore. He wanted to feed himself, but when I gave him the spoon, he'd drop the food on the floor and put the spoon in his mouth upside-down with no food on it.
So, we decided it was time for some high chairs. I got one off KSL for $25 and another free from Kacy, one of my companions from the mission. Now they eat when we eat, plus have snacks in between meals and they love it. I chop up fruit, vegetables, meat, pasta, bread, and so on and put it on their trays and they eat away. Luke has suddenly become the most voracious eater. He eats faster and more than Thomas these days!



No comments:
Post a Comment