Summer isn't long enough in Utah, in my opinion. I've now been in the US for 2 summers and they just pass by too quickly. Because I grew up in Cape Town, I feel like summer isn't summer if it isn't spent at the beach. Fortunately, Rob and I did go to CA for a couple days, but again, it wasn't long enough. Since there is no beach anywhere near hear, I feel like summer isn't summer if I don't swim... somewhere... anywhere! Today Rob and I went to the swimming pool at his National Guard unit just past Lehi (30 minute drive away). The pool was huge and the water was perfectly refreshing and not cold at all.
 |
| This was only a third of the pool - it is huge! |
I was hoping to expose the twins to their first experience swimming but when we go there I saw that you have to use special swimming diapers for kids who aren't potty-trained. So, that was disappointing. They got to sit on the side and watch Rob and I swim though.
 |
| Luke and Thomas watching us swim |
No comments:
Post a Comment