Saturday, August 7, 2010

Copy and Paste

Thomas and Luke (14 wks)
Thomas and Luke (14 wks)
Elaine Ruck had these little hats and t-shirts made. Tami Jones sent the crocodile and lion socks.

They really are so much more fun now. They interact all the time and I love it when they try to have long conversations with me. I will ask them questions and they coo back at me.

The good thing is they are sleeping from 8:30pm until 5:15am every night. We have a little routine in the evenings and when we go through the routine, they know it is bedtime. At 8pm they have a bottle (6 fl. oz / 180 ml), have a bath, get lotion put on their bodies, get new clothes put on, put in bed, get sung to by Rob and I together (we sing a hymn from the hymn book we have and it always calms them down - especially Thomas), and the light goes out by 8:30pm. They generally fall asleep right away. WONDERFUL!!! I feel so blessed.
Luke loves reading!
Thomas and Luke (14 wks)
Thomas loves his little gym

No comments: