Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day

This was the first public holiday in a long time that Rob stayed home. While he was at BYU he always went to school to work on his research on holidays (except Christmas) and so it is a unique treat for us to have him home on a holiday. He also works a whole lot less than before so it is great having him home so often now.

Labor day marks the beginning of Fall. Usually the weather changes after Labor day and you feel a crispness in the air that wasn't there before. However, this year the cooler weather started a couple weeks back. We didn't get up to much today. But, I love lazy days just hanging out with my family. Rob made breakfast (which is a common occurrence when he is home for the day) and Rob worked on the teepee he is building while the boys ran between him and the house. I worked on reading with the twins and spent some time cleaning the house. Rob then made dinner. This evening I took some pictures of the kids while we were all outside.
Stephen
The twins
Abigail
The sun is setting earlier and earlier
The view of the back of our house from where I was sitting 

No comments: