Thursday, August 21, 2014

Harper Lake

The twins splashing about
I'm in the mood to go lake exploring so today we went to another lake even though it wasn't really swimming weather. Harper Lake is a tiny little lake about a five minute drive from my house. It has a grassy area on the bank on which to sit and the lake is shallow (I'm not sure how deep it is further out but the boys went quite far out and could still stand). The boys loved it even though they were freezing when they got out of the water. Abigail is feeling better today and so she wanted to go in as well. So Casey walked with her along the bank so that her feet were in the water. I absolutely love having these lakes so close by, so now I don't feel like I have to have a swimming pool.
Luke and Thomas

Stephen pretending to eat the reeds
Abigail loving the water
Abigail wanted to walk deeper into the lake

No comments: