Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Greg came to visit

Greg had a conference in Salt Lake City that he was presenting at in early April, so after that he came down to Provo to hang out with us for about 24 hours. It was really good to see him again, especially considering it had been over a year since we'd seen each other (we were in Baltimore in December 2012).

I asked Greg what he wanted to do and he wanted to hike the Y. Since I hadn't done that before and wanted to, I thought it was a fabulous idea. It was a lot harder of a hike than it looks and I am now amazed at all the people I know who have hiked up there with there kids. But, there was a nice view of Provo and Orem and Utah Lake all along the hike. The actual Y is just stone that has been set in concrete and painted white, but it is pretty steep and made me nervous to climb on it.

Anyway, we were all really happy we got to spend some time with Greg and the twins kept going on about "your brother, Greg" for several weeks afterwards.


No comments: