When I lived at Wymount Terrace, I met Sam. She is from France but lives here in the USA after meeting her husband here in Utah. I was her visiting teacher and we were pregnant with our first babies at the same time. In fact, Luke and Thomas were born just twenty minutes after her first son, Benjamin. We became very close friends and even though she has since moved to Iowa and we moved to South Provo, we continued to email and Skype and get together as often as we could (she returned to Provo a few times and we went to Iowa once). She is a fantastic friend and we are quite similar in many ways. We have also had all our babies at the same time too.
 |
| Our children |
So, recently she told she was coming to Utah and we planned to get together. It was so much fun catching up in person and seeing our children play together again. I really have been so lucky to have been blessed with so many amazing friends, who now live all over the world.
 |
| Sam and me |
 |
| April 2014 |
 |
| August 2010 |
No comments:
Post a Comment