For a long time now Stephen has been so ready to be potty-trained. Probably since he was about 18 months. While Rob was away in Seattle, Washington for a conference he was presenting at, I paid one of the young women in my ward to come for three whole days and help me with my kids while I potty trained Stephen. Potty-training Thomas and Luke had been brutal and I was expecting the worst. However, Stephen picked it up really quickly and by the third day I really didn't need her to be there at all.
 |
| Roaring at me like a dinosaur |
Since then he's had a few accidents, but on the whole he is doing great. We went to choose some underwear for him and he chose the Thomas the Train underwear. He insisted that that was what he wanted.
It has now been a month since he was potty-trained and he no longer needs diapers during naps and at night. It is really great to be down to one child in diapers.
No comments:
Post a Comment