Friday, December 20, 2013

Abigail at 4 months old

Abigail is now 4 months old. She sleeps for 12 hours at night and wakes up once to be fed before going right back to sleep. During the day she is very alert and is only interested in taking one nap (for 3 hours) in the late afternoon. She cries so much if I try put her down before she is ready. She is rolling and reaching for toys. She has a few which are her favorites. She coos and smiles and laughs much of the day. She really loves it when her brothers talk to her. She can sit with support and holds her head steady. She is doing great. I would like it if she spat up less (I have to change her clothes often because they get so wet from her constant spitting up), but otherwise, to me, she is the perfect baby. I absolutely adore her!

Here are her four month statistics:

Weight: 12.76 lbs (19th percentile)
Length: 25.25 inches (80.6th percentile)
Head Circumference: 16.3 inches (74th percentile)

1 comment:

April said...

She is beautiful! And she sounds like a great baby!