So physically, it was definitely easier. But, I have three little boys who are three and a year-and-a-half years old and so my exhaustion level was pretty extreme. Fortunately on July 22nd, my mom arrived for 6 weeks and that was a life saver. My mom has been so incredibly helpful. We went out and did quite a few fun things. We went shopping, went to the waterpark a couple times, two different splash pads, went out to eat, and so on. Being busy helped pass the time and made me not focus on my pregnancy and how tired I was. I also appreciated all the help she gave me with the housework, cooking, entertaining the boys, and providing the opportunity for me to nap frequently. It's been a real blessing having her here and I don't know how I would have got through the last three weeks of pregnancy without her. I am so grateful for her and all she does for me.
| 38 weeks |
No comments:
Post a Comment