I was putting lotion on my face and the twins were with me in the bathroom. Luke pointing to his cheeks said, "I want some lotion on my chickens."
Luke says chouch instead of couch and chitchen instead of kitchen. He also says pittow instead of pillow and catterpillow instead of caterpillar. Luke also says muggies for monkeys and maggots for magnets. The other day he kept saying, "I love maggots!" after we'd be playing with magnets on the fridge for a while.
Both twins say womb instead of room.
This morning at breakfast Thomas announced, "I want a farm and I can be a cow and Luke can be a cow and Stephen can be a cow and mommy can be a cow and daddy can be a cow."
Luke can finally say Stephen, but Thomas now calls him Simmon and the other day when he was speaking to Stephen called him Simmy.
Stephen speaks a lot of nonsense language with lots of mamas, daddas, grunmas, and dinnars thrown in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment