Thursday, May 3, 2012

Stephen's Stats

Stephen at 4 months
Stephen is 4 months old already. It is so hard to believe! Seems like yesterday I was lying on the couch with this huge belly and lots of pain, waiting for January 3rd to arrive.

On Monday I took Stephen to the pediatrician for a check-up and he is doing extremely well. Here are the stats:

Weight: 14.51 lbs (32nd percentile)
Height: 25.5 inches (71st percentile)
Head Circumference: 17 inches (92nd percentile)

So he's a skinny little guy who's tall for his age with a larger head. When the pediatrician was going through the statistics with me he said, looking at the twins and at Stephen, "Yes, they are brothers - they all have larger heads!" haha! (Recently I changed pediatricians. I really like this new guy, Dr Lauret. I think he'll be a good fit with our family. I changed to him based on a recommendation from Patricia Stokes, my mom's friend living in American Fork.)

Stephen coos and babbles and smiles all day long. He holds his head up really well and is twisting and turning his body in an attempt to roll. He loves being outside, loves his milk (although is very particular about when he wants to drink), loves being held, and enjoys his exersaucer, gym, bouncy chair, and swing. He enjoys watching the twins and the dog makes him laugh, for some reason. He hates being bathed but loves a new diaper. He also seems to use his left hand more, which I'm not sure will last, but I think it will be cool if he is left-handed too (like Luke and me and Rob - before they made him switch to being right-handed at school).

No comments: