I love this weather we're having now. It isn't too hot (as it will be after June 1st) and it isn't cold. So we like to be outside and go for walks a few times a week. I go with the boys (Luke and Thomas in the stroller and Stephen in the baby carrier) during the day and in the evenings or on the weekends we go with Rob and the dog. I love walking together as a family. When the boys and I walk, we just go around the neighborhood and other times we walk to the nearby park, as we did today.
Recently we all went walking up the Bonneville Shoreline Trail which is a few minutes from our house. Thomas was having a hard time, as you can see in the pictures. Rob suggested they fold their arms, which they did and then Luke went to hug Thomas.
The other day we went walking around the neighborhood and as we passed one house a man came running out and asked Rob if he could come give a blessing to his wife as she had broken her leg. We were glad we were walking past at the right time so that Rob could help them out.


No comments:
Post a Comment