Saturday, October 1, 2011

Rob is home again!

On Wednesday Rob came home from his trip to Malaysia. I was so excited for that day to arrive and was counting down the days and then hours. Thomas, Luke, and I went to fetch him at Camp Williams (in Lehi) and we got there about 5 minutes before he did. I was happy we arrived before him because while driving there I had to stop and get gas and I was nervous I would arrive really late and he'd have to wait for a long time.

Finally he got there and I got the boys out of the car as the van he was in was pulling up in front of us. Luke went walking over to him first, followed by Thomas. They were both half-laughing and half-crying with excitement. Both boys have been so much more settled and happier since he has been home.

Here is the video of the boys' reactions to seeing Rob:


Here are a couple pictures Rob took while he was there:
His next long trip is in March next year when he goes to South Korea. I added his left over foreign currency to mine when he came back and I realized how I have Korean money from when I went several years ago.

No comments: