Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween

We had a ward Halloween party recently and everyone dressed up (although Rob and I were among the few who did not). One of my ex-mission companions gave us costumes for Thomas and Luke (which belonged to her kids). Luke was Thumper and Thomas was Winnie the Pooh dressed up as a bumble bee. They were so cute! They actually enjoyed being in the costumes too.
Today they are 18 months. It is crazy how the time has flown. I remember so vividly when Thomas was brought to me at 3am (after being in the NICU for a few hours) and I placed this little guy weighing just 5 pounds and 11 ounces on my chest. I couldn't believe I was actually a mother. Today he weighs over 25 pounds! And little Luke was in the NICU at the time (weighing 4 pounds 13 ounces) because he couldn't breathe or drink without help. He weighs over 22 pounds now.

Now it is just less than 10 weeks till the next one arrives. And then there will be three!!!! Our little family is growing quickly and it is exciting. We love these boys being sent to us so very much.

No comments: