Yesterday Rob went to hang out with an old friend in Salt Lake City, I got some babysitters for the boys, and went and hung out with my old roommates, Candice and Rachel. We were going to go to Seven Peaks (a large water park here in Provo), but I remembered I'm pregnant and then looked up the rules online. It turns out you aren't allowed on any of the rides if you are pregnant so instead, we went to the Scera pool in Orem, which has two rides and lots of different pools. The first time I went there was three years ago when I first arrived in Utah. Anyway, it was so much fun. We lay in the sun and swam in several of the pools and we did one of the slides a few times. The other slide is an almost vertical slide and I didn't feel comfortable doing it while pregnant because you go so fast, although I have gone on it before and it is really scary! The one I went on takes longer to go down and you do gather a lot of speed, but it isn't quite so terrifying.
 |
| After my first ride on the water slide |
 |
| Rachel and me |
 |
| Rachel, Candice, me |

In the evening I took Luke and Thomas for a walk up to the temple. We entered in at the pedestrian gate at the bottom and bent down so I was at their level. I then pointed to the temple and said, "That is the temple. We learn about Jesus in there." But, I noticed that they were looking at the little security booth close by to us and weren't even looking at the temple. I kept trying to direct their attention to the temple, but they kept looking at the booth. I then asked them, "Where is the temple?" They both then pointed to the little security booth. I laughed a lot! I decided it was probably better to walk up closer to the temple, which we did.
No comments:
Post a Comment