Today was probably the first day with real spring-like weather. It made me really happy and so I had the porch door open most of the day and I even took the boys out onto the lawn for a while. They loved it. It was like heaven for them! Except I had to keep taking bits of bark, leaves, and stones out of their mouths. I'm so excited about many more days like this in the next few months. It is going to be awesome!






1 comment:
hope the weaning cold turkey is getting better... cabbage leaves on your breasts help... but you're probably past that stage now:-)
your boys are gorgeous! so lucky to have grass to sit on outside in the sun. it looks great... the snow is still melting here in Wisconsin and everything is pretty muddy right now!!ugh! but fun and messy to play in...
Post a Comment