A few random things:
My boys love books! Except they get bored when I try read them to them. They want to lie on the floor with the book over their head, turning the pages, and pointing with their little finger to things on the page. It is so cute to see. Their favorite book is one where there are different textures to feel. They like the dog's ears best.
 |
| Luke had just finished reading this book (under the kitchen table) |
On Friday I heard Thomas say the word "good" although it sounds like the German word "gut." I realized I say it a lot: You're a good boy! This is a good book! and so on. I told Rob and then later this evening Thomas said "good" again in front of Rob. Rob was so excited. Thomas now says it all the time, although rarely will he say it on cue. When I say, "Thomas, say 'good'!" he just smiles and claps his hands or rocks back and forth. Right now though the boys are having a long, detailed conversation in their own language.
Today I gave them a chocolate chip cookie for the first time. Thomas' eyes lit up as he bit into it. Luke was still sleeping. By the time Luke woke up, Thomas had finished his cookie, and I gave Luke his. Well, it was funny to watch because Luke really liked his cookie, but so did Thomas. Thomas kept trying to steal it from Luke but Luke was not having any of that. He would hold it close and give Thomas dirty looks. It was really funny to watch.
 |
| Luke giving Thomas dirty looks |
 |
| Thomas thinks this is the best thing in the world |
Notice Thomas' hair in this last picture. This is what his hair looks like when he wakes up from a nap. The part above his ear is all fluffy!
1 comment:
so cute, they are growing up for sure! :)
Post a Comment