Anyway, Rob went to Krispy Kreme before 6am and came home with a dozen donuts - no, I did not eat them all for breakfast! I had two though. He went to school as he had a midterm exam to take and I went off to my yoga class after leaving the boys with Des Belt and Melissa Hubert for the morning. In the afternoon, I helped my friend Sam with some Stats and she helped me with my hair and then Rob came home from school early and we went for a nice stroll along 900E towards the temple and back. It was a pretty nice day outside actually. Blue sky, although still chilly. No real sign of spring quite yet, but I didn't feel like I needed to wear a coat outside, which was nice. In the evening we went out to dinner at Red Robin with a bunch of friends (Candice, Rachel, Lyn and Gordon, Stephanie and Joe, Stephanie and Derrick, and Abby ... two people had to leave early due to other obligations and it taking forever for us to be seated). Anyway, it was tons of fun!
I'm grateful for the people who tried to make me feel special today. I appreciated the emails, phone calls (and voicemails) and Facebook wall posts as well as the gifts and cards I received. Thank you!
Here are some photos from our walk today:
| So curious about the dry grass |
| Loving being with his dad |
| Pick me up, Mom! |
1 comment:
happy birthday! they are so cute in matching outfits:-) sounds like a good birthday.
Post a Comment