| Out comes the tongue... |
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Luke at 19 weeks
Luke is such a sweet little boy. He is very gentle and patient. He is taller and lighter than Thomas - and you feel such a difference when you pick him up after holding Thomas. Luke loves to laugh. I think he thinks Rob is the funniest guy in the whole world. In the evenings Rob will play with them and whatever he does with Luke, whether it is head-butting, pointing at him while making noises, tickling him, and so on, Luke will laugh and laugh. It is so much fun to hear and see. He can also entertain himself (by talking and grunting) for a long time, which makes my life a lot easier. He hardly sleeps during the day, but I find it necessary to give him some quiet time by himself in the crib so he's in a good mood still when evening comes. He will just lie there and talk to himself for an hour or so. He is getting better at using his hands and now bats at objects above him. If he is REALLY interested in something he will try grab it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you let me hold Luke at church on Sunday. He's adorable! You are a great mom to your two boys! PS- Nice blog! I'm glad I found it =)
Thanks Abby!! :)
Post a Comment