Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thomas at 19 weeks

Thomas is developing so fast and it is so much fun to observe. He is getting really good at using both his hands. He tries to hold his bottle when he drinks although we need to work on that some more. He always grabs whatever toy I present to him and he likes to hold onto Luke's hand or t-shirt when he is within arm's length. He is also getting needier and wants his mommy to hold him and play with him a lot more. He is extremely strong and always wants me to hold him so he can stand. He is "talking" and smiling a lot more which is great. He still needs lots of sleep and welcomes naps during the day. I just have to put him in the crib and he goes to sleep almost immediately. Here are some photos taken today of our dear Thomas while in the bouncer. (I put him in the bouncer so he can watch me while I'm cooking.)
I called his name and he looked up at me surprised
"What!! You're taking more photos of me?"
Thomas loves to suck both hands at the same time
Multi-tasking: sucking one hand while hitting the toys with the other
I love his smiles

No comments: