I've been trying to teach Luke and Thomas some essential skills, such as holding objects, rolling, holding their heads up while lying on their stomaches, reaching out to grasp something, and so on. They learn these things pretty slowly, but we practice each day. Thomas is definitely better able to do some of these things, however Luke is better at communicating. He chatters all day long and sometimes even tries to sing, which is really cute. Thomas doesn't say much, although mornings are better for him in terms of trying to talk.
Yesterday while trying to practice some of these skills, I was just thinking about how cute my little boys are and I wanted to capture the moment. So, I photographed them. Here are some of the photos:
 |
| I thought it was so cute how Thomas was holding onto Luke |
1 comment:
they are gorgeous nicki! I had the same green romper for our boys:-) so cute with all the bugs that go round the bum:-)
Post a Comment