Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My birthday

March 4th was my birthday. I spoke to my parents and grandparents in the morning which was nice. During the day my birthday present from my parents arrived: a book called The Photographer's Eye. It is such a great book - I'm loving it. It teaches you about how to design really good digital photographs. I had to teach in the evening and at 6pm Rob picked me up from BYU and took me out to dinner at a Thai restaurant in Orem (Thai Evergreen). Rob knows I LOVE Thai food!!! :) The food was delicious. After the we came home and Rob gave me my presents. Rob's mom gave me a whole bunch of maternity clothes, which was wonderful because I don't have too many. Then I opened my gift from him and I could not believe my eyes!!! He gave me a DSLR camera: a Canon Rebel XS. I felt so unbelievably spoiled and loved by Rob. He is so good to me. My goal is to learn how to take really good photos and then take them professionally. So, I've been trying to learn all I can in between finishing my thesis and working on various other projects. Anyway, it really was a fantastic birthday.


No comments: