So for a long time now, Rob has been talking about how he want a dog. After we watched the movie Up, he wanted one even more - those dogs can talk. :) The cutest dog was Dug.Rob has even looked into having a service dog that he can take with him to school and everywhere he goes - because a dog cannot be in the apartment all day long. We looked through the dogs listed on KSL and there are many really cute dogs - we both like the malamute, timber wolf, husky mix.
Recently I taught my students (who are teachers-to-be) how to create little movies that can be used in teaching. One of my students created a movie about a dog and I thought of Rob as I watched it. Here is the video which she put into YouTube:
I showed the video to Rob and he was all excited until the very last part.
Anyway, we have decided to hold off on getting a dog until the babies are older.
No comments:
Post a Comment