You don't actually play with brooms though...and you just wear tennis shoes (takkies) instead of ice-skates. So because its ice, you fall a lot as you run to try get the ball. I in fact now have a swollen and bruised right palm and sore right hip and knee. Towards the end of the game I got whacked in the face so hard that everyone on the ice-rink heard it. Candice came running over and everyone was asking me afterwards how I was because the whack made such a loud noise. Basically he got my top lip and teeth. So, I have a swollen top lip and sore top teeth. I'm hoping that by tomorrow they will be back to normal, otherwise I migh take a trip to the dentist. I just hope nothing serious happens to them. People were telling me these horror stories all night about how their friend fell or got hit and their tooth died/went brown, etc. So, I'm a little nervous.Anyway, I won't be playing that game again. :) Thinking about my five years of playing hockey as a teenager, it is a miracle nothing ever happened to me except for a few small bruises.
No comments:
Post a Comment