 |
| My view of them from INSIDE!!! |
Rob suggested to the boys that they camp in the backyard one night. Thomas didn't like the idea at first and simply said, "No! I want to sleep in my own bed." But, when they began setting up the tent, Thomas was as excited as the rest of them.
Rob showed the twins how to set up a tent and made it really comfortable inside. He had just purchased some sleeping pads and 100% wool blankets. Rob slept outside the tent with a mosquito net above him to keep the bugs out.
They played around in their tent for a while and then quickly fell asleep. Rob said it was good and none of the boys woke up during the night like he expected. They all said the woolen blankets keep them really warm all night. I'm sure once we move to Montana they will be doing lots of camping.... I honestly really enjoyed having the house to myself (with Abigail).
 |
| All lying in bed |
 |
| So excited... |
No comments:
Post a Comment