- Read the scriptures while I feed Abigail during night (this is useful time that can be underutilized)
- Clean the kitchen and dining room immediately after breakfast
- Plan dinner after breakfast
- Spend 5-15 minutes cleaning/organizing something that has been bugging me (something beyond the usual sweeping, wiping counter-tops, packing the dishwasher, etc)
- Spend some time outside (even just for a few minutes)
- Get one load of laundry done
- Spend one-on-one quality time with at least one child
- Do an educational activity with the boys
- Read something thought-provoking
- Read to the boys just before bedtime
- Put make-up on first thing in the morning
- Connect with someone who has been on my mind (such as a sibling, a friend, a neighbor)
- Have a spiritual devotional with the children in the morning
- Do something to strengthen my relationship with Rob
- Exercise
Monday, September 16, 2013
Daily Must-Dos
I've been thinking a lot about how to survive and thrive with four very young, very demanding children. One thing that I think will work and I am in the process of implementing is a list of things I want to accomplish each day. Here is my current list (not in any particular order):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment