The twins' third birthday is on Saturday. For the first time they are really excited about having a birthday. They have been saying things like, "Today is my happy birthday" and so on for quite a while. Yesterday I was talking to them while they ate their breakfast and said that they are now two years old but on Saturday, they would be turning three. Thomas then said, "I am not too old!" That kid cracks me up! I also told them we would have a party and Luke said he wanted party hats too.
My mom and Rob's mom sent them money for presents and so with Rob's mom's money we got them bicycles, which they have been wanting for a while. Two neighborhood kids (one their age and one a year older) have bicycles and they always talk about how they want to ride them. So, I thought that bicycles would be a really good gift for them. We got them off the local classified and I had to take them to pick them up. Since they knew about them, I could hardly tell them they had to wait till Saturday to have them, so they got an early birthday present. They talk about their bicycles NON-STOP. I'm excited for them to get their other gifts too. I think they are really going to like them!!!
 |
| Luke |
 |
| Thomas |
No comments:
Post a Comment