Last year in June (I think) I started working out at the gym close to my home. Kellie, my neighbor, and I went together. It was great because we were able to motivate each other to go when we didn't feel like going. Soon after that I saw Melissa at the gym and so she joined us in our workouts. So if Kellie or I couldn't make it, we still had someone to work out with. Then, earlier this year Jen who lives one street up told me she'd like to come to the gym with us. She had a membership but didn't go too often. So, she began coming with us every time. In February Kendra, who lives over the road, started coming with us. Two weeks later, Heather, who is Kendra's neighbor signed up and began coming with us. So, now there are six of us who go to the gym and work out together. It is AWESOME. We've become really good friends and working out is so much fun.
We go three times a week (Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday) and have a very specific work-out plan, which works! We also do fun things like go to Jamba Juice afterwards (sometimes) and today we went to
Pizza Pie Cafe for lunch and brought all our kids (6 adults and 12 kids). Anyway, we all love this great thing we have going!
 |
| Some of us...Heather took the picture and some of the kids were at another table |
No comments:
Post a Comment