Stephen turned one today! How quickly the last year has flown by. He's become such an integral part of our family and we just love him. He is an easy-going kid who loves to laugh. He loves being cuddled and playing with his brothers. His favorite thing lately is to say "nah!" and shake his head when he doesn't want something you're offering him. He understands a lot and is most very obedient. He hardly ever gets up to mischief.
For his birthday I made chocolate cupcakes and iced them with pink lemonade frosting. He gobbled it down in just a few minutes.
From us he got a rocking horse. He loves it and is pretty good at rocking back and forth on it.
![]() |
| "Happy Birthday to you...." |
![]() |
| Stephen's rocking horse which he got for his birthday |



1 comment:
I can't believe he's 1 already, what a little cutie he is. I bet he's really easy and just goes with the flow - fits in with whatever everyone is doing and causes no trouble!
Post a Comment