I decided today to take photographs of the boys before Church today. As I was photographing Luke and Thomas they put their arms around each other. I love how much these boys love each other, even if they do fight over toys sometimes.
Luke and Thomas are always excited to go to church on Sundays. The like having the hymn book on their laps during Sacrament meeting. They are very good boys. They just sit there and listen the entire time. When we have the Sacrament they eagerly take the bread and water, and occasionally take two pieces of bread. Recently when Thomas had had some bread he asked (very loudly) if he could also have a hot dog and some apple juice. I had to tell him he had to wait till we got home.
Whenever there is a musical number Thomas will say: "Song! I yike it!" Today we had two violins, a cello, and a piano playing a hymn and Thomas kept going on and on that he liked the music.
They absolutely love the nursery, which I am glad about because it used to be so traumatic for me to leave them there crying (at first). Now anytime they hear "amen" they ask if they get to play with toys now. Then when Sacrament meeting is over they run to the Nursery and one grabs the toy stroller and the other the miniature shopping cart and they put cars in them.
Then here is sweet little Stephen. I couldn't find his one shoe so we went to church with bare feet.





1 comment:
I can't believe how they are all growing up! :) they are so cute and it's fun to know that they are talking so much! I'm sure Michael would love playing with them if we lived closer. :) Stephen is so cute and he definitely looks like he belongs in your family! :)
Post a Comment