 |
| BEFORE |
Rob loves working on our house. Before we moved in he worked a lot on the inside. Since then he has worked mainly on the outside. But, a few weeks ago he decided to work on the inside again - something I am grateful for because there were several things that need to be done still. Anyway, we're getting new wood floors throughout the main floor of the house and I am excited for that. But, before that Rob decided it might be good to redo the fireplace because it was pretty ugly. We went for a traditional Utah look because we want to sell the house in a few years when Rob is done with BYU. Anyway, it looks really good. I think Rob did a really good job.
 |
| AFTER |
Since then I've been touching up the paint and Rob has been working on the molding. He tore up the carpet and the laminate floors and so the next thing to do is order the new floors. I can then begin decorating which is the really fun part. I wish I had my aunt Cicely here to help me because she is amazing at that.
No comments:
Post a Comment