Sunday, March 4, 2012

Boy, but they grow quickly!

I cannot believe that Stephen is two months old already. Where have the last two months gone? The twins are now 22 months old. Not long now till they are two years old!

When the twins were infants I was so excited to see the next developmental milestone. I couldn't wait to see them smile for the first time or laugh or roll over or grab a toy or sit up and so on. But, with Stephen, I'm really enjoying each day with him and not thinking to myself: I can't wait till he does this or that. However, before I knew it, Stephen was smiling and laughing at us. He is such a happy baby!


The twins are real little boys - they love to read and be read to, giving hugs, helping in the kitchen, playing with musical/noisy toys, putting diapers on and dressing their teddy bears (because they see me doing it to Stephen), being outside in the backyard with Rob, petting the dog and giving him orders, pretending to talk on my cellphone, eating snacks, playing with the computer, listening to music, dancing, and building towers with MegaBloks. They absolutely love their dad and get sad when he leaves in the morning but are so happy when he comes home.

No comments: