Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hanging with Sam

Sam and I showing off our pregnant bellies
Sam came back to Provo to visit. I met Sam (who is from France) around July 2009 when Rob and I moved to Wymount. I was assigned to be her Visiting Teacher. Soon after that we both got pregnant and we talked a lot about our pregnancies. It was so much fun having someone here who was going through what I was experiencing. Over time we became really good friends. We then gave birth to our boys on the same day (April 27, 2010) at the same hospital. It was great because our boys got along so well.

In June she and her little family moved to Iowa because her husband got a job there. We've kept in touch a lot, especially because we're both pregnant again. I'm due early January, while she is due in early March.

Yesterday Luke, Thomas, and I got to hang out with Sam and Benjamin. Between the BYU campus and the Marriot Center is a little area with grass and a stream and ducks. We went there and the boys loved it! It was such a fun afternoon. The boys still love playing with Benjamin. I really miss having them around.
Luke

Slobbery Thomas
Luke
Thomas is obsessed with ducks
Thomas, Benjamin, Luke
Great friends!
Thomas and Luke - my little toddlers!
Luke
Topless Thomas

No comments: