Friday, July 15, 2011

Summary of the last 2 months: ROB AND ME

For the past while Rob has been teaching a computer science class at BYU. We both thought it would be nice if I attend so I went to the first class and took the boys, but they were so disruptive that that was the last class I attended too. Otherwise at school, he is working on some research so he can publish in some journals. Apart from that he has lots of little projects on the go.

I spend my life with the twins and cleaning, doing laundry, cooking, and so on. Rob said I should get out more and so Lyn and I have decided to do some fun things each week. Today we went to one of BYU's museums with our kids and they loved it. Their favorite section was the African animals. They went crazy when they saw the zebra! I want to take them to the zoo in SLC soon. I think they will enjoy that.

Rob and I have been on lots of dates - mostly we go out to eat and occasionally we'll see a movie. We recently saw Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs Evil which was fun, although not nearly as good as the first Hoodwinked (which is the retelling of Little Red Riding Hood).

On June 20th we celebrated our second wedding anniversary and Rob surprised me by taking me to The Roof Restaurant. The food is delicious, especially their desserts. I loved the Cherry Cheesecake, but my favorite was the Creme Brulee. Heavenly! I found the recipe online and so one day when I have a culinary torch, I will attempt to make it.

Rob is a wonderful husband and has been so helpful around the house and with the boys. I really do feel incredibly blessed and it is hard to believe we've been together for two and a half years - the time has flown by!

No comments: