| Rob's bike and the stroller trailer |
Then today Rob and I washed and vacuumed the car. I then went to Walmart and got a bike stroller trailer which was on sale. We then went cycling with the boys in the trailer. Thomas loved it. Luke was tired and cranky. Then this evening we had a BBQ with the Heywoods (a family in our ward with 2 kids, Emma and Spencer) which was fun. We ate a LOT of food. While we were outside, Marin and I were talking and Luke was sitting down in front of me. He stood up while balancing a little on my arm, but then let go and stood there all by himself for a while. I couldn't believe it. He then lent forward to hold on and then once again let go and stood there for a few seconds, before he fell down. Wow! I was so excited. To contrast this excitement, he did poop in the bath tonight (first time occurrence). Cleaning that up was pretty disgusting.
We've finally been having some great weather. April is VERY rainy in UT and I hate that. But, it is now May and so it is cool in the morning and evening and pleasantly warm during the day. Today is got up to 86 degrees (28 deg C) which is quite warm!! June, July, and August will be a lot hotter than that though.
No comments:
Post a Comment