Usually in the evenings the boys get a little cranky. The best way to keep them calm is to let them play outside, but the weather isn't always suitable for that, especially at this time of the year. A second best is to put them in the bath. The absolutely love it.Otherwise, Luke is into everything these days. Most of the time I catch him staring at Rob's guitar. He is dying to play it again. Luke wants to walk all the time, while I hold his hands. He is getting pretty good at it now. Thomas is making a lot of progress with crawling and crawls 3 or 4 steps and then wants me to carry him. I think he finds it harder because of his big belly. But, I think that by the end of the week he will probably be crawling just fine.
Both boys are free of illness. This is fantastic. It is really difficult tending to both of them when one is sick. For the past two days Luke hasn't wanted to eat, but he's been eating fine today so I'm not sure what was up. It might be that he has 4 teeth coming in at the top (making 6 in total). Thomas already has 6 teeth.

1 comment:
ah, the joys - how are you going to walk with both of them? you are amazing! i'm glad they are both feeling better! how are you? i'll bet it's good to have Rob back!
Post a Comment