Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Luke loves socks

Luke has always had a thing about socks. It all started last November when I was changing them, took Thomas' socks off, dashed out the room to get something and upon returning noticed that Luke had one of Thomas' socks in his mouth!

Then we went to South Africa and it was the summer time and so they didn't wear any socks for a while. Now that we're in Provo again I put socks on them everyday. Luke always starts smiling when he sees I'm about to put socks on him.

Today he was sitting in the bumbo chair while I was working in the kitchen. He stretched his legs out and noticed he had socks on and started laughing. He then tried to take them off. He eventually got one off and proceeded to chew on it. I then took him to his bedroom to change his diaper and he kept clutching his beloved sock. I decided to take some pictures of him and his sock.

1 comment:

April said...

he is so cute! For awhile there, Michael would always take off just his right sock - pretty funny. He got over it though. Enjoy each day!