 |
| Luke preparing for winter |
So they've been eating solids for a while now and are certainly getting better. Thomas tries to lick the spoon less and Luke will sometimes let you put the spoon in his mouth. Today I fed them at the same time so Luke could see Thomas eating and this encouraged him to do the same. Thomas can't get enough of any food I give him, while Luke likes his food really watery. It is always a messy affair and every now and then I get sneezed on while they're eating. That is pretty gross!
I was going through the bigger clothes I have for the boys to see if any of them will now fit. Among the clothes I found a hat. I put it on them and couldn't stop laughing because it looks to cute on them.

Thomas' two teeth are growing. It is amazing how we haven't had any of the usual teething problems that people talk about. Hopefully it will always be this easy. It is really hard to get a picture of them because he moves all the time and doesn't like to keep his mouth open.
Thomas has this new habit of putting whatever he can find (blanket, toy, item of clothing, burp cloth, etc) over his face. The first time I same him do this I freaked out because he couldn't get it off again. But, for him this is his new game and he is getting better at removing it from his face or at least moving his face so he can still breathe.
 |
| Burp cloth on his face |
 |
| Toy on his face |
Here is how it all happens:
 |
| He spots the hat |
 |
| He moves the hat towards his face |
 |
| He rubs it all over his face |
 |
| He then moves his face so he can breathe |
No comments:
Post a Comment