Sunday, August 29, 2010

Family Picture

Rob and I decided it was time for another family picture to be taken, especially since the boys are getting older and can actually hold their heads up on their own. We got out the camera and set everything up and suddenly the boys began to scream. Since it was time for them to feed, I gave them a bottle each, but the screaming continued because they were both tired. So, once they had eaten we put them down to sleep and they slept for about an hour and a half. When they woke up they were in much better spirits, but not really wanting to smile. Thomas only smiles if he is well rested and his tummy is full. I suppose that his tummy was no longer full. I guess one day we'll get a family picture with them both smiling.
Luke, Nicky, Rob, and Thomas
Me and Rob

No comments: